Good Morning Agents!
Mathematicians at IKT headquarters have calculated that by the year 2050 there could be as many as 10 billion people on the planet. To ensure that our super-structure for disseminating the compassion antidote is at capacity and can reach this many people, we must connect with all members of the planet and eliminate all aspects of what we call “stranger mentality.”
Agents, it is imperative that we destroy the idea that there is an US and a THEM.
Your mission today, should you choose to accept it, is to lessen this “stranger mentality” by extending a compassionate action to someone you do not know on a personal level. Typically, these are the people you pass by or hear about as you go on with your day. Some ideas:
• Let someone go in front of you in line.
• Hold the elevator door open for someone.
• Buy coffee for someone behind you at the coffee shop.
• Offer to beautify someone’s garden.
• Give water to someone working outside.
• Offer someone a ride home.
• Pay someone’s late fees.
• Give out glow-in-the-dark necklaces to people dancing in a club.
• Anything else you think would make a stranger have a better day.
As you contemplate today’s mission, remember how it felt when a stranger did something kind for you. In addition, consider this quote: “Wherever there is a human being, there is an opportunity for kindness.” –Seneca.
Should your actions or those of any of the International Kindness Team be exposed, it will increase the positive ripple effect of creating more kindness in the world. Thus, if time avails, we at IKT HQ implore you to report your activities on the Compassion Map.
Good luck, agents.