Good Morning Agents!
A breakthrough was recently made in elevating positive feelings in people. Activating the obicularis occuli muscle around the eyes and the obicularis iris muscle under the mouth is all that is needed. In layman’s terms, agents, these muscles are activated when a person genuinely smiles.
Your mission today, should you choose to accept it, is to find activities that generate several genuine smiles and share them in the company of others. Successful completion of this mission involves you completing at least one act of engagement that generates such a smile. Some ideas:
• Telling a tasteful and funny joke.
• Watching a funny TV show, movie or online video with friends.
• Spending time playing with children who make you giggle.
• Surprising someone with a funny photo.
• Sending someone an email with a story that will make them smile.
• Genuinely smiling at five strangers in the street.
Extend this mission so that in your interactions with everyone today, you smile. Cultivate a warm smile and pay special attention to how your smile affects your mood. Note when you find it difficult to smile. Consider how smiling may have changed the responses you received from others.
Think you might need some smiling lessons, agents? Read this.
Should your actions or those of any of the International Kindness Team be exposed, it will increase the positive ripple effect of creating more kindness in the world. Thus, if time avails, we at IKT HQ implore you to report your activities on the Compassion Map.
Good luck, agents.