Good Morning Agents!
We have learned of a powerful antidote to counteract the hate, violence, and negativity plaguing the global community. This highly potent antidote is called COMPASSION and it exists within you.
Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to cultivate this antidote by first practicing self-compassion. You cannot feel compassion for others until you feel compassion for yourself. To better understand self-compassion, you are directed to read this, then act on at least two of the following ideas:
• Buy yourself flowers
• Take a relaxing bath
• Go for a walk
• Watch a movie that makes you laugh
• Eat a food you enjoy (without guilt!)
• Write down 5 (or more) things in your life that you are grateful for
• Reflect on something positive you’ve done
• Silence any negative internal chatter about yourself in your head
• Dream about things you would like to do in your future. (Dream big!)
• Identify any other acts that make you feel good about yourself
Need some additional inspiration? Try one of these ideas.
As you complete this mission, take time to appreciate your gifts, listening for that inner voice that tells you why you are unique and beautiful. Sometimes you can hear that voice better if you imagine you are listening to a child.
Should your actions or those of any of the International Kindness Team be exposed, it will increase the positive ripple effect of creating more kindness in the world. Thus, if time avails, we at IKT HQ request that you report your activities on the Compassion Map.
Good luck, agents.